Frequently Asked Questions - Mad About Furniture
Q: Do you supply bedding packs, bed linen and towels?
A: Yes – we have a range of bedding packs, bed linen and towels.
Q: Do you sell contemporary style furniture as well as furniture packages?
Q: Do you offer made to measure framed mirrors?
A: Yes - Please contact us for full details.
Q: Do you offer made to measure curtains and blinds as well as ready made curtains & blinds?
A: Yes – we have partners for tailor made curtains that are on hand to present you with a selection of wide-ranging, high quality fabrics. Their professional service includes measuring and full installation. They can also supply coordinating bed covers and cushions to finish off your room with style.
Q: Do you sell decorative features such as pictures, paintings, decorative accessories etc.?
A: Yes – we have a good range of pictures, paintings and accessories at our showroom.
Q: Do you supply soft furnishings such curtains, rugs & cushions?
A: We offer a selection of curtain solutions to our purchasers of full furniture packages. Ready made voiles, unlined and lined curtains are available, or alternatively we can recommend one of our preferred partners for tailor made curtains. We also have a range of rugs, cushions and other soft furnishings at our showroom
Q: Can you help source electrical & white goods?
A: As an added service to our furniture packages, we can source white goods and electrical items such as TVs, DVD players and other electrical goods on your behalf.
Q: How long does furniture take to arrive if not in stock?
A: Most suppliers will deliver within 30 days of ordering
Q: Do you have the furniture packages in stock?
A: Yes – we have our own warehouses full of stock to enable quick delivery of your furniture.
Q: Is it possible to change items in your furniture packages?
A: Yes - We are completely flexible so if you have a different budget or some other ideas on style or design, please let us know and we will be happy to provide you with a bespoke quotation based on your personal requirements.
Q: Do you provide a design service?
A: Yes we are pleased to offer a free measure and design service and will provide you with a personal and bespoke quotation to suit your style and budget. If you would like us to visit your new home to measure and help with ideas, please contact us
Q: Do you offer a measuring service?
A: Yes, we will come and measure your property in Spain FREE of charge to help you select the furniture to best suit your needs and the space available.
Q: What are the Mad About Furniture opening hours?
A: Monday to Friday 10am to 7pm Saturday 10 am to 3pm Open on UK Bank holidays Closed Sunday
Q: Do you charge for delivery of your furniture packs here in Spain?
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. A deposit of 50% is required on all orders There is a Cooling off period of 7 calendar days during which a full refund is permitted on cancellations. This excludes special order items and curtains/soft furnishings. These items are excluded from any cancellation.
2. After 7 days those items eligible for cancellation will be subject to a cancellation fee of 50% of the total purchase price.
3. At the discretion of the Management of Mad About Furniture a Credit Note may be issued for the full amount of the deposit less any provision for special orders.
4. Items that are special orders and not stock items of Mad About Furniture are liable to an order time of between 2 and 16 weeks depending on the item.
5. Refunds are not available on any special order or non-stock item.
6. Refunds are not available on Curtains and Soft Furnishing items or any other made to measure items in any circumstance.
7. All outstanding balances must be received in Mad About Furniture™s Bank Account no less than 1 day prior to delivery. Delivery will not be made until the full balance is received.
8. Payment may be made in Cash and we accept Euros, Sterling and US Dollars and by all major Credit Cards or by Bank Transfer. Please enquire to mad About Furniture to obtain full details of our Bank Account.
9. Spanish Euro Cheques are accepted but only 5 days before delivery to allow time for full clearance.
10. Other cheques can only be accepted if the client allows the required time for clearance which will be advised at the time of purchase.
11. Travellers cheques are accepted in Pounds, Euros or Dollars only.
12. Mad About Furniture are not responsible for goods after delivery to the destination specified. It is the clients responsibility to have insurance in place once the goods are delivered. Mad About Furniture are not responsible for the condition of the clients property on the delivery day. It is the clients responsibility to ensure that the apartment is clean and electricity and water are working.
13. If Mad About Furniture are not able to install items due to the Condition of the clients property or because of no provision of utilities we reserve the right to make an additional charge to return to the property after the utilities are connected.
14. Access to the property before delivery must be made available to Mad About Furniture as well as all permissions to access the property from the clients developer or representative.
15. Keys must be made available to Mad About Furniture a minimum of 24 hours prior to delivery.
16. Goods can only be returned in perfect condition after agreement with Mad About Furniture and only within 5 days of purchase. A credit Note will be issued for any returned goods. Refunds are not available on Sale Items, damaged or sold as seen items or promotional items. Proof of purchase must be supplied on any application for a Credit Note.
17. All goods and services are guaranteed by our suppliers and the type and length of guarantee varies. Mad About Furniture will supply information on the individual guarantee available per item
18. A complaints book is available at all of our stores. In the case of dispute in connection with these terms and conditions of sale both parties will submit to the Courts and tribunals of Estepona expressly waiving any other jurisdiction to which they may be entitled. Upon any discrepancies between the meaning of any term in these terms and conditions only the meaning reflected in the Spanish version will prevail. Data Protection If you use this website to submit information or queries to our store, we may collect your contact information as set out in our contact form. We use this information to continually improve our website and other services and to communicate with you regarding your furnishing requirements. If you do not want us to use this information to contact you, please email us stating that you would like your contact details removed from our database and that you do not want to be contacted by us in the future. Legal This website and its contents are the property of Mad About Furniture, S.L./Loco Por Los Muebles, S.L., Jardines de Atalaya, Urbanisation Atalaya Park, Local 2A, Estepona, 29688, Málaga, Spain. This website has been prepared in order to provide information only on our store, products and services and while we have endeavoured to ensure that this site is as accurate as possible, no warranties or representations can be given as to its accuracy. Mad About Furniture cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of any information on sites linked to this website. Mad About Furniture, its employees, agents, suppliers or contractors will not be liable for any damages of any nature, including without limitation any consequential loss, loss of income or profit, loss of or damage to property, claims of third parties, or any other loss, cost claim or expense of any kind or character arising out of or in connection with the use of this website, its content or any website to which it is linked.